Treatment Room

Let’s see what we can do…

Get immediate help with minor illnesses and injuries:

NHS Symptom Checker

A to Z of Health

Pharmacists can also advise on minor illnesses and injuries:

Alternatively you can visit your nearest Minor Injury Unit:


For an appointment at the nearest GP hub when the surgery is closed, please call NHS 111.

If you wish to get advice or see a Nurse or Doctor, please visit our Consulting Room.